Monday, November 28, 2011

Wicca...

Well as I had stated in my bio column, I am Wiccan. I have been since I was a child, and I'm sure that when I have my own, my children will follow this path. I have come across many that have been insulting and many that try to convert me, but even though it may seem like most mean to be hateful, usually they're just curious.

My sociology teacher for example. One of my closer friends let the fact that I am a Witch slip, and he immediately jumped onto the topic. At first I thought that he was mocking me, but in all actuality, he was genuinely curious. I'm not ashamed of my religion, I just don't like to but personal things like that out there. Though seeing how he was so curious and accepting of it, made me have a new found confidence in myself.

I'm not going to be wearing a flashy pentacle and start shouting out chants at random, but I am going to be more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment